Cast of Wonders is a young adult short fiction market, open to story submissions up to 6,000 words in length.
Our submission guidelines are both lengthy and extensive, with lots of examples. Currently roughly 10% of the work we receive is rejected unread due to easily corrected mistakes. To avoid disappointment be sure to fully familiarize yourself with the guidelines before sending your work.
By sending us your story you understand and agree that:
- You are the original creator of the work submitted to us;
- You are the copyright holder of the work;
- You are not prohibited by any prior agreement from the transfer of non-exclusive print and audio rights to the work;
- All information in the contact and cover sections of your submission is accurate and truthful; and
- You accept sole responsibility for any false statements or encumbrances upon rights not disclosed to us, including withdrawal of contract offer.
- If you are under the age of 18, your parent or guardian will sign your contract and accept your payment on your behalf.
This is the portal for submitting your completed narration or guest host spot. The form will also ask for your biography details to run with the episode, including an optional photo. Should you wish to update those at any time, please get in touch with the editor directly.